An on-going class for yoga students with chronic or complex conditions designed to:
• Address specific chronic conditions in a progressive way to enhance optimum health and wellbeing. Some common conditions include (but not limited to): Knee, back, hip, neck, shoulder, and sciatica pain; infertility; pregnancy (including high-risk), low immunity, headaches/migraines, jet lag, fatigue, emotional instability, hyper/hypothyroid, high cholesterol, kidney/liver problems, anxiety, digestive issues, depression, diabetes, high/low blood pressure, asthma, scoliosis, & insomnia.
• Manage pain and discomfort
• Increase strength, flexibility, and range of motion
• Learn the art of relaxation
YOGA THERAPY • WHAT TO EXPECT:
During your first session, you will meet with Trishka Lemos (Certified Yoga Therapist IAYT; Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher Intermediate Junior II; Registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT-500) for a one-on-one consultation. Trishka will provide a personalized sequence based on your needs. You will practice your given sequence in the yoga therapy class with instructor oversight. Adjustments and modifications will be made appropriately, as well as adding and/or changing the sequence as needed. At the conclusion of your 20 session package, you will be given the opportunity to purchase another 10 pack and continue your same sequence, or you may opt to purchase a new 20 pack and new sequence.
CLASS DETAILS & INFORMATION:
• Students may purchase an initial package that includes 20 Sessions, First is for an Initial Private Consult, $1,300 (a $1575 value).
• If a student has already taken Trishka’s yoga therapy in the past or has an Iyengar Therapy Sequence, they may purchase a 10 punch pass for $650 or single drop-in for $80.
• Students must purchase the initial consultation package or have a previous Iyengar Therapy sequence to participate in classes.
• Each class is limited to 12 students to provide a very intimate and hands-on setting for therapy to take place.
• Should a client present a condition that is beyond the scope of this class offering, Trishka Lemos will discuss with the client and we will provide a full refund for the class package.
• Please note: Yoga therapeutic methods are based on principles of yoga, scientific data, and the experience of yoga teachers, and they are not, as yet considered, standard treatments in mainstream medicine or physical therapy.
• All punch passes expire on July 1st. Students must sign up 24-hours in advance.