Yoga Rates + Passes
- DROP IN: $22
- 5-Punch Pass: $95 | 3 months expiration
- 10-Punch Pass: $170 | 6 months expiration
- 25-Punch Pass: $375 | 12 months expiration
- Monthly Unlimited: $125 / month
- Annual Unlimited: $1200 / year
- VIP Membership: $99 / month
SPECIAL RATES & DISCOUNTS
- Intro Monthly Unlimited: $69
- (First time passholders with local ID)
- IN-STUDIO starting at $150 / hour
- IN-HOME starting at $200 / hour
- + $25 per additional person
Yoga privates help you get the most out of your practice.
Privates are ideal individual interests and needs—from beginners to experienced practitioners
looking for a more focused approach. Our experienced teachers will guide you to your fullest potential.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see which one of our skilled faculty
would be the best fit for your needs and interests.
We offer a variety of styles and intentions:
Power Yoga / Vinyasa Flow / Beginner Yoga / Hatha Yoga / Iyengar Yoga
Yoga Therapy / Restorative Yoga / Yin Yoga / Meditation and Yoga Nidra
YOGA VIP MEMBERSHIP
As an O2 VIP member, receive unlimited yoga with monthly payments
automatically deducting from your account. Additional benefits include discounts
on retail, workshops and at our Oxygen Spa.
YOGA VIP COMMITMENT
- A 6-month minimum commitment
- $99 / month
YOGA VIP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- 25% Off all Spa Treatments
- 10% Off all Retail (including Spa products)
Yoga therapy is a holistic and personalized approach to yoga
that incorporates body, mind, breath and spirit.
- One-hour Private Yoga Therapy: $175
- Series of 4 One-hour Private Yoga Therapy sessions: $600
Yoga therapy, though seemingly a new buzzword, has been around longer than any western style of practice,
and can arguably be considered the most revered of yoga practices. Working with IAYT-Certified Yoga Therapist,
Evan Soroka, receive masterful support and guidance towards inner and outer well being. Yoga Therapy is
steeped in the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda (science of health), Vedic meditation and modern day science.
It’s ideal for the individual who wishes to use yoga as a tool towards self enlightenment and healing.
This can include (but is not limited to) physical rehabilitation, chronic pain and illness, anxiety and depression,
insomnia, stress, decisionmaking, and the development of a personal practice.
A minimum of four sessions is recommended.