Subscribe to receive 15% off
Professional and Experienced
As one of the most sought after medical massage therapists in Colorado, Trey’s knowledge and experience with the human body stems from his passion for long-distance running and riding in the mountains. This passion transformed into a mission of helping others achieve and surpass their wellness, health, and fitness goals.
While Trey has completed more than 11,000+ hours of medical massage training, a vast majority of his knowledge is from learned experience. As a past running specialty store owner, Trey has helped countless folks recover from injuries through bodywork and strength training. Personally, he has accumulated over 50,000+ miles in his running career, coached hundreds of beginner to elite-level athletes, and has completed over 100 ultra marathons with 5 victories. He may well be the only person in the world to accomplish this and also have claimed a slam dunk contest win as well!
Trey's approach can be described as manual therapy working with clients through a series of sessions to assist with specific ailments. He works in tandem with local medical professionals as well to help each client achieve their goals. Please note, in some cases, Trey can help you get reimbursed by your insurance company with the correct paperwork.
HOMETOWN:Boone, North Carolina
EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
• 10,000 + hours of bodywork experience including;
• 650 hours: Aspen Massage Institute
• 500+ hours: via internships at various PT Clinics
• 150 hours: Thai Mat/Table Certification
• 100 hours: Medical Massage Practitioner Certification
• 100 hours: Biomechanics Training via Superfeet University
• 100+ hours: Running Mechanics Training via Nike, Asics, Brooks, New Balance, Saucony, etc.
• 15+ years: Endurance Sports & Strength Coach
Aubree Schiesser is an experienced Licensed Massage Therapist who specializes in yoga, anatomy, and Thai Massage, with a background in nutrition, Ayurvedic practices, and energy healing; including Reiki, polarity, and healing touch therapy.